I need this!
• A lot of sticky notes followed by the looming anxiety of “did I do that yet?”
• A messy Google Drive you try to keep up with, but always ends up messier every time you open it
• Getting into the weeds of doing #allthethings but still somehow feeling you’ve accomplished nothing by the end of the day
• Tracking to-dos and valuable information for your business in multiple places — one of them being inside your head.
When you’re in the beginning stages of business, having a scrappy mentality can be a good thing —it shows you're willing to do the hard work. But as you start to think about scaling and bringing on team members (so you can — at last! — get out of the hot seat), you’ll need to take a different approach.
• Ditch the sticky notes for systems and structure so coming to your desk feels fun again?
• Onboard new team members without breaking a sweat because you’ve got a dialed-in process in place?
• Get into a flow that works for you and your team to streamline and work like a well-oiled machine — hello, time and sanity saved!
"I can now finally focus on client care and growing my business. Not to mention I only work 4 days a week and enjoy three day weekends."
- Dr. Julie Granger
Salvage your systems (plus your sanity) and set your team up for success in less than a day — even if you’re not tech-savvy and your only team member is — well — you.
Book your day!
You’ve got the recurring revenue down but you’re capped out, need to hire a team member, and build an airtight system to support them.
You want to confidently delegate and skip the painful trial and error period of teaching someone how to do different tasks (because no one has time for that).
You’ve been in business for a few years and have a desire to take on a leadership role and enjoy yourself a little more — what a concept.
You are just starting out in business but want to make sure your systems are solid before you get booked out
Obviously, I’ve never been in your underwear drawer (that would be really really awkward), but I have been in your shoes. I know your business is your baby. That’s why every strategy and implementation comes from a place of compassion: because I want you to succeed! By the time our day is over, you’ll feel like your business got a much-needed overhaul so you can take on bigger and better things.
Heck yes, it's the final reveal! I'll do an overview going over everything built out and walk you through your project management system. Plus, I'll finalize next steps and tools to help you ease into streamlining the way you and your team work moving forward.
I will go over your intake forms you submit prior to our day which helps me know what's on your radar with hires or projects so I can build out a system completely tailored to your business.
Now I break away and get some serious work done. Your Teamwork project management is getting set up all snazzy while you get a glimpse of what it feels like to focus on your CEO tasks for the day. Or hey, maybe even take an afternoon off - totally up to you!
Experience the feeling of a streamlined structure, building foundations for a team, and working less while making more.
- Jackie Roelofs
- Jillian glasgow
— Jeanette Burney
- Kelsea Cannon